05-21-09, 09:10 AM   #1
joshmiller83
Premium Member
Premium Member
Question Achievements??

Will Caronite ever track Achievements over and above the quests needed per zone Achievement as it does now? I for one hate the Blizzard Tracker and I use OverAchiever AddOn but it still uses the Blizzard Tracker. Coming from a OCD/Completionist this would be a great feature.

05-21-09, 11:22 AM   #2
MrDirtt
A Murloc Raider
Cdo

It has actually been renamed to CDO....in perfect alphabetical order like it should be!

05-21-09, 08:42 PM   #3
Unbelievable
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I use overachiever and carbonite together, with the carbonite quest tracker/watcher. They work together reasonably well.

You probably need to do this and then re-enable the carbonite quest watcher:

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Press Esc, select Interface, select Objectives and uncheck Auto Quest Tracking and Auto Quest Progress. We just uncheck those if our Modify game objective settings is checked in the Quest Watch options window page.
Achievements will appear in the blizzard quest tracker on the right-hand side of the screen. All quests will appear in the carbonite quest tracker. You may need to move your carbonite map (if it happens to be obscuring the blizzard quest tracker anchor).

I do agree that it would be much better if achievements could be placed in the carbonite quest tracker and priorised to either appear at the top or bottom of the list.

05-26-09, 09:13 AM   #4
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by joshmiller83 View Post
Will Caronite ever track Achievements over and above the quests needed per zone Achievement as it does now? I for one hate the Blizzard Tracker and I use OverAchiever AddOn but it still uses the Blizzard Tracker. Coming from a OCD/Completionist this would be a great feature.
Yes, I expect we will add this. No ETA unfortunately.

05-29-09, 12:34 PM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
You may need to move your carbonite map (if it happens to be obscuring the blizzard quest tracker anchor).
Or unlock and move the Blizzard achievements frame down, which is what I would do, since I always put the map in the top right corner.

06-01-09, 02:20 PM   #6
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Or unlock and move the Blizzard achievements frame down, which is what I would do, since I always put the map in the top right corner.
or you could use urban achiever, until carbonite is done Urban achiever is awesome and with some editing can track up to 20 achievements at once hehe.

06-02-09, 11:17 PM   #7
Unbelievable
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'm probably being stupid here, but how do I do this?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Achievements??