12-26-09, 04:21 PM   #1
Sangre
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ihsahndk View Post
Thank you, you are correct, when i turn off all other Mini Map addons Carbonite shows the LFG eye, my bad and amazing job on this addon keep up the great work!
Hang on, if you disable all other minimap addons, it shows up, if you don't, it doesn't?

I'm starting to get a bit miffed with this, because I like my Chinchilla minimap. If this is another thing that doesn't work with Carbonite enabled... I'm gonna start looking into what I actually use it for and find alternative addons.
Sorry, but the minimap button frame already sucks the coordinates into it. If LFG doesn't work either... ugh.

12-26-09, 04:51 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sangre View Post
Hang on, if you disable all other minimap addons, it shows up, if you don't, it doesn't?

I'm starting to get a bit miffed with this, because I like my Chinchilla minimap. If this is another thing that doesn't work with Carbonite enabled... I'm gonna start looking into what I actually use it for and find alternative addons.
Sorry, but the minimap button frame already sucks the coordinates into it. If LFG doesn't work either... ugh.
The reason this would happen is they are both trying to place the button from around the mini map and it causes problems. Multiple addons attempting to do similar things (in this case position the buttons) will cause conflicts.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

01-08-10, 02:26 PM   #3
PersephanieTwistingNether
A Murloc Raider

Is there any way to completely remove the minimap button feature from carbonite?

When i use carbonite it asks me if i want to move minimap buttons into carbonite map. I click no and i still dont see some of my minimap buttons like zoom or search. I want to be able to completely remove any carbonite scripting that has anything to do with mini map buttons. Complete removal of the minimap button feature. Any way to do that? maybe by lua scripting or something?

Love the map great work!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 3.3 LFG button hidden when carbonite enabled.