05-05-07, 01:41 PM   #1
ratm0013
A Defias Bandit
Help with Warlock and UI!!!

Alright so it tells me that i need fel armor so i cast fel armor. Then it starts flashing that I need demon armor.... so i switch to demon armor and it tells me I need fel armor... What addon is the one what lets you know when your buffs are running out or you need rebuffed so i can turn it off?
05-05-07, 01:46 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think in Mazzle UI it's buffalo to handle buff's and debuff's right? I know buffalo shows timers to how much time a buff has left. And you say you have fel armour? it might have been just a small error, check the bug sack if it happens again. If I'm wrong about Mazzle UI having buffalo in it disregaurd my post.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
05-05-07, 01:52 PM   #3
ratm0013
A Defias Bandit
nope doesnt have buffalo in it...
05-05-07, 03:05 PM   #4
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

... Click the smart-buff button and turn off Demon Armor.
05-05-07, 03:19 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Buffalo only allows you to modify the Blizzard buff/debuff icon size and placement as well as adding seconds to the timers.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-05-07, 03:58 PM   #6
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah
Buffalo only allows you to modify the Blizzard buff/debuff icon size and placement as well as adding seconds to the timers.

I thoguht, when the newest version Mazzle UI was released, I saw Buffalo in the addons menu at the toon selection screen. I was wrong. :P

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
05-05-07, 10:38 PM   #7
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
its smart buff. type /sb menu . its not too difficult to fix the problem you're talking about, just disable anything you don't want it to recast on you.
05-08-07, 02:11 AM   #8
Hoot
A Murloc Raider
READ THE FAQ!!!

Faq Section 2.4: Explains in detail everything about SmartBuff. There's also a little button on the lower right hand corner that looks like a disco-stickman. It's the button for SmartBuff. You can set your options and preferences there, or just turn it off (Mouse over it to see how to do this).

Again...

READ THE FAQ!!!
05-08-07, 03:05 AM   #9
Galinn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
smartbuff is the one acting up...buffalo is just the standard buff display and ye read the FAQ

p.s.

u can find smartbuff on the right of ur screen with the 3 buttons

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with Warlock and UI!!!