03-14-07, 06:02 PM   #1
tannji
A Defias Bandit
Modifying Mazzle art and chat

I want to tweak Mazzle a bit, but am having a couple problems.
First, I moved my chat frames to the top of the screen and un-hid 2 of them, giving me General chat plus 2 more. The unhidden ones are fine, I can unlock and resize with no problems, but the original General chat has its size dimensions locked... any idea how to unlock?
Also, I want to mod the Mazzle art a bit, making it smaller and fit my new configuration a bit better, but cant seem to find a way. I assume Dart is behind the scenes, but I dont see it in my addon list, nor can I open an interface for it.
Any input appreciated!

tannji
03-14-07, 06:21 PM   #2
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For the resizing of the first tab, you have to right click the tab and click on "unlock tab" to do any modifications to it. The others comw automatically unlocked. About the art, I do not believe it is dart; I think it is just the mazzifier (or w/e that particular mod is named) I Have also often wondered how to change the bottom art to something other than the stonework. I haven't really looked into it though.
HTH
03-14-07, 09:03 PM   #3
tannji
A Defias Bandit
ya, I know to unlock the chat, but after that resizing and certain other options are not unlocked, for main chat only.
03-14-07, 10:34 PM   #4
jaedrian
A Murloc Raider
change the chat box artwork

I was wondering if someone can change the art in chat box background? I'm sure you can, but I don't know how to do the file. It's a format that I cannot view or edit. If i provide the picture, could someone modify it for me to fit the chat background? I found a picture that I think would go good with my night elf theme.
03-15-07, 04:36 AM   #5
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Lightbulb Skins

hey all have you tried readin the:
MazzleExtraSkinsPackage thread?
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=8759

im trying to edit the skin at the moment with a little bit of success.... i have the bottom art changed so far..... (bit more colourfull)

hope it helps..... need more info PM 123noob or myself he knows more tho

03-15-07, 10:16 AM   #6
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you continue to hve chat window problems, go to interface and click on simple chat to get it back to the default and then go back and disable it, I used to have to do this constantly before dling mazzle.
HTH

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Modifying Mazzle art and chat