01-25-07, 06:26 AM   #1
sylvermane
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bartender 3 Stance settings???

It worked fine to set it to page to bar 2 for shadowform on my priest but i can't for the life of me get it to detect stealth on my rogue??? when i mouse over button paging / stances... it shows a box but theres no option in it, and i cannot get it to change bars for when i stealth...

*edit*
i should also note that i do update this via the ace updater every other day or so, at best its a few hours outdated at this very moment. but it was working perfectly well with my priests shadowform, i just made this rogue a bit ago... and here i am.

Last edited by sylvermane : 01-25-07 at 06:48 AM.
01-25-07, 07:01 AM   #2
Vex
Premium Member

is your rogue using your shadowpriest's profile?

my bars auto switch for me when i stealth, haven't messed with any paging at all.
02-06-07, 06:54 PM   #3
Mazdafire
A Kobold Labourer
I'm having a simliar problem, except my button paging does show up but when changing the settings it doesnt do anything different, also it only changes to my stance when switching between bear form and caster but, but cat form and cat form (prowling) it isn't changing but it does for my other druid
02-06-07, 10:06 PM   #4
sylvermane
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i did get it to work, but only by manualy going into the bt3 saved variables and changing the stealth identifier thru that... just deductivly went thru the different profiles..
funny thing though, and i posted this on the BT3 comments... since the latest update i did from the wowace updater thing... the cooldown count numbers no longer show up... i just see the spinning shader thing

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bartender 3 Stance settings???