01-18-07, 05:42 PM   #1
Sheathe
A Murloc Raider

Lightbulb Raid / Party Stats

(Stolen from WoW suggestions forum as I can't see it getting implemented but think it would be a wonderful addon of an addon for say SW Stats):

I would like to suggest a "raid / party stats" feature.

I know alot of people run things like damage meters to monitor damage done, and healing done etc. Of course when you get into a large raid you always end up with the problem of getting the data to parse properly and you have to mess around with data-synching. Then I was in a battleground and realised that the summary page displays information such as damage and healing done along with flag assaults, captures etc.

I'd like to see a similar feature for normal parties and raids. Accessing the information by right-clicking your portrait and choosing "Party / Raid Stats", you see a summary page similar to the battleground one, but showing relevant information. .e.g.

Player | Join Time (Mins) | Dmg Done | Healing Done | Healing Taken | Deaths

I know there's alot of things which people monitor with damage meters, but the majority I'm sure use it to see how much damage they do or healing compared to the rest of the group, and perhaps other stats could be added later if required.

Corinthian
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....17451802&sid=1

Original Thread

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Raid / Party Stats