01-12-07, 05:12 AM   #1
Zerathustra
A Murloc Raider
character screen mod

So, Thanks to the fine mod authors that post on this site I am now very happy with my UI. It has made playing WOW 1000 times easier and more fun. However, there is still one screen I use quite often that still has the ugly bulky WOW graphics and it just well bugs me. That would be the character screen. You know the screen that shows my character and his equipment and such. I have searched this site from top to bottom and can't find anything. It could just be that I'm horrible at finding things, but nevertheless if someone could point me in the right direction of a mod that allows me to customize the look and possibly layout, it would be so much appreciated and complete my dream UI. Again thanks to all the authors that make playing WOW worth it.
01-12-07, 05:19 AM   #2
wind82
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Zerathustra
So, Thanks to the fine mod authors that post on this site I am now very happy with my UI. It has made playing WOW 1000 times easier and more fun. However, there is still one screen I use quite often that still has the ugly bulky WOW graphics and it just well bugs me. That would be the character screen. You know the screen that shows my character and his equipment and such. I have searched this site from top to bottom and can't find anything. It could just be that I'm horrible at finding things, but nevertheless if someone could point me in the right direction of a mod that allows me to customize the look and possibly layout, it would be so much appreciated and complete my dream UI. Again thanks to all the authors that make playing WOW worth it.
Well Skinner changes it.. Dunno if you can possibly edit how
01-12-07, 07:55 AM   #3
Zerathustra
A Murloc Raider
thanks alot. worked like a charm.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » character screen mod