06-14-06, 07:58 AM   #1
Aalwein
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FrameXML.log question

I'm about to start looking through every one of my addons (which is in the neighborhood of 50 now) to figure out which one(s) are causing so much memory usage, and I looked into this file to see what it was. I was shocked to see TONS of errors, but I'm not sure if these are necessarily bad errors.

Can someone take a glance at my log and tell me if there is anything going on in here I should address as an immediate concern or if its just common to anyone using addons?

The file can be viewed from my website at www.splitzero.net/wow/FrameXML.log
06-15-06, 02:50 AM   #2
Dhraga
A Fallenroot Satyr
To check each addons memory usage I recommend you to use the Ace addon...
Warmup : http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4939

I just took a quick glance at your Log to see what addons you where using, and I havent read it thuroughly but the addons I noticed that uses more memory than other is...

KCItems <-- this one we all need
CTRaidAssist <-- this one to
CTRaidtracker <-- Only Raid management needs this one and I belive that this can use up more and more memory if you dont clear out the old raids you have attended.
LootTracker <-- Dont know how big this item database can become nor it impact on memory usage, but it might become large in the same way as CTRaidTracker if the DB isn't purged.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » FrameXML.log question