03-23-05, 02:02 AM   #1
Arakasi
A Murloc Raider
Insomniax Recomp Problems

Ok, just downloaded this, and I have to say, this is the best UI I've seen to date. Even my earlier self-comp of Gypsy, CT, Cosmos and some standalone stuff doesn't compare.

However, I'm having one major problem: Some of the keys on my hotbars are not clickable part of the time, I'm not sure why or if this is possibly a conflict with my outdated version of stancesets and weaponquickswap (these are the only two things that I've added and I don't know if there are more recent downloads for them, though there's no errors and there doesn't seem to be any problems or an obvious connection between these two things), or if it's some problem with the hotbars themselves.

I've noticed that it seems that it's been removed or moved from where it originally was in the downloads area, so I'm not sure if others were experiencing a similar problem or what.

Any help that anyone could offer would be appreciated.

Thanks.
03-23-05, 02:06 AM   #2
Willa
A Kobold Labourer
I had the same problem and I figured out its from my extra bar. I'm a druid so I have a little extra 4button bar for bear/cat/water/caster mode. It sits on top of the other bars so anything under it won't work.

Even if you drag it to the top of your screen, anything below it doesn't work at all. I tried putting it on the bottom and moving the other bars, but then I seemed to crash a lot.

Finally had to uninstall -- which is too bad, because this mod had lots of potential. I ended up loading CTMod and a bunch of the addons from Insomniax and its working well again.
03-23-05, 02:20 AM   #3
LedMirage
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Problem is fixed in version 1.53.1 guys, should be up here soon, but if you can't wait go to our forums at http://www.insomniax.net/forums/
04-06-05, 12:33 AM   #4
jmajor1004
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation insomniax problem

i just got the new insomniax interface on 5 apr 05, but i'm having a problem with the extra hotbar, examples: warlock pet bar; paladin aura bar. the first button on the left simply isn't there, my warlock doesn't have an attack button for her pet and my paladin cant use his devotion aura. pleaze advise.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Insomniax Recomp Problems