11-20-13, 06:47 AM   #1
U2Alberto
A Murloc Raider
Pls help with a new UI i wanna make

Hello, i play from vanilla using different UI from this great site. Now i'd like to make 1 from myself using ofc add-on i can find here. I started with bartender, x-perl, bagnon, and others. I like what i'm doing but i find a big problem (i have a mac but i think i'll have same problem on pc too): i positioned my bars and frame in a nice way with the window on all screen, when i cmd+m to resize wow Window UI doesn't scale down, when i put wow window largest again ... all UI is messed up :-(
So ... i think i just need something that automatically scale UI when i resize the wow window.
Sry for my english ... i really hope u undestood wich is my problem :-)
Ty
11-20-13, 04:58 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
By "play from vanilla", I assume that you mean that you have been playing since vanilla, not that you play on a private server, correct? Also, I'm sorry, but could you explain again what Cmd-M does? (I'm on Windows.)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-20-13, 07:40 PM   #3
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There was a post on the blizzard forums in regards to this issue a while back. I have no idea if a work around was ever found. But a couple people posted a way to make it work again.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5616042481

Seerah if I remember right the cmd+m he's referring to does a pc users alt+tab or minimizing the window WoW is running in.
11-21-13, 01:13 AM   #4
U2Alberto
A Murloc Raider
Hello and ty for your reply, i'll check asap the link u suggested me.
"From vanilla" ... u are right ... i mean i play WoW since the start and of course on Blizzard server, english at start and now italian.
CMD+M ... on Mac is the command to minimize the client window, so no more at full screen but a little little :-)

Ok i checked the link but i don't think is good for my problem: with original UI or UIs i get from wowinterface i don't have the problem. I try to explain better, i'd post pics but i'm not at home ...
At full screen let's say Bartender (for example) have 100% height-widht. If i CMD+M to a have window state mode let's say 50% height-widht .... Bartender too should be 50% of the original height-widht (this ahappen with original UI or UI i get from here). With the UI i'm making ... visual addons (like Bartender) Always stay at 100% of height-widht ....
Dunno if it's more clear now wich is my problem :-)

Last edited by U2Alberto : 11-21-13 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Checked link

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pls help with a new UI i wanna make