04-18-06, 12:29 AM   #1
Laralette
A Murloc Raider
Not new just wondering

I really luved QUU's enemy spell casting mod....i was wondering if that is goin to get updated for 1.10 or not..or if there is a similar mod since the patch. Also i luved the aggro alert mod that mad a sound and told when you gained aggro.....if anyone could link an updated version or link to one working in 1.10 that would be great. Also GJ to all the people makeing the UI's out there woot to all ya keep it up!
04-18-06, 07:36 AM   #2
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Quutar has said that he is no longer going to be updating his mods, so unfortunately Quu Spell Alert will not be updated by its original author.
04-18-06, 01:26 PM   #3
BRM
A Fallenroot Satyr
Spellalert 1.10

Spellalert (modified)

Witchhunt (Aced spellalert)

I am currently using Spellalert (modified) and it works well for me. There is a fix for some aspect of it in the comments. Sadly, minus witchhunt the rest are not being updated by their authors and will last as long as Blizzard doesn't break them IMO.

To your second question, I achieve the aggro functions by using Perl Classic . It has both text and audio aggro cues. Might be more than your looking for, but just an option.

Hope this helps you out.
04-19-06, 01:21 AM   #4
Laralette
A Murloc Raider
thanks so much it did =)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Not new just wondering