09-11-11, 01:02 PM   #1
TehFurbolg
A Defias Bandit

Problem with oUFlumen

Heyo there,

recently I installed oUF and oUFlumen. They work like a charm on all of my characters except one. On that one it doesn't show up.
It's activated in the charscreen, I reloaded and -started several times, I turned it on explicitly with the addon Ampere - all in all, I made sure it's on. Still the normal unitframes are shown and not the oUF ones.

Does anyone have an idea? Thanks in advance, TehFurbolg (:

edit: There is nothing oUF/-lumen related in the WTF folder, so that's not the problem. It's not the à in the name of that character either. And finally, other addons are not the reason for the problem, a character with every addon turned on still had the oUF-unitframes. :S

Last edited by TehFurbolg : 09-11-11 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Additional information
09-11-11, 11:23 PM   #2
Ekaterina
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A couple of things you might want to try:

1. Check that 'Load out of Date Addons' is enabled for that character. ouf_Lumen appears not to have received a toc update to 4.2.

2. If you haven't already, try turning all other addons but ouf and ouf Lumen off and see if it loads then.

3. I'd recommend installing BugSack and !BugSwatter to check for any lua errors that might be getting thrown up that could be causing problems. Unlikely, given that the other characters are working, but worth a try if the other steps haven't worked.

Good Luck.
Ekaterina.
09-12-11, 07:37 AM   #3
Helln_HiHeels
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
what's the character class that won't show ?

if it's hunter, it *may* be because the "happiness" stuff is still all there in the .lua but does not exist ingame anymore (just a thought)
09-14-11, 09:21 AM   #4
TehFurbolg
A Defias Bandit

It was a warlock. But the problem already solved itself by re-installing the addons. When I first did this, the bug was still there, but this time it helped - no idea why though. :/

Anyway, problem solved - Thanks for the replies. (:

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with oUFlumen