11-19-10, 10:20 AM   #1
Jalonis
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Quest Watch shows world quests...

and I can't seem to get rid of them. I currently have 4 quests that are not quests in my quest log, on all my characters, no matter what realm, and never had them before this new carbonite release.

The quests are:
1. Zombiefest! 0/100
2. Arachnophobia (10 player)
3. You don't have an eternity (10 player)
4. The Alterac Blitz

I can't turn them off, I can't select them, I can't find them in the carbonite.lua file either, where can I get rid of these from please!

Thanks!

Last edited by Jalonis : 11-19-10 at 10:21 AM. Reason: changed number of quests

11-19-10, 10:37 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

*smiles* Those aren't quests, they're achievements.

Open your Achievement window (default: Y) and find each of those achievements and stop tracking them.

From what I can recall, they should be under Dungeons & Raids -> WotLK Dungeons (Zombiefest!, an achievement from heroic Culling of Stratholme), Dungeons & Raids -> WotLK 10-man Raids (Arachnophonia, an achievement in Naxxramas, and [...]Have An Eternity, an achievement in Eye of Eternity), and Player vs. Player (The Alterac Blitz, an achievement in Alterac Valley).

Last edited by Jigain : 11-19-10 at 10:40 AM.

11-19-10, 12:58 PM   #3
Jalonis
A Murloc Raider
Thank you! That did the trick, funny thing is, I don't recall checking any of those, not even on my main 80's, very wierd... but, that did fix it, appreciate it!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Watch shows world quests...