11-18-10, 10:37 AM   #1
Ancksunamun
A Murloc Raider
Waypoints directing me through zone entrances and not the most direct route.

I have used carbonite for years now and this problem just started today. The weird thing is it only happens on 2 of my 6 characters.

When I right click the carbonite map and select "goto" the new waypoint directs me through zone entrances / exits and not the most direct route! Weird but only happens on 2 of my characters. I even tried resetting the profile to the one that works (no luck) and also copying the saved variables from the one that works (no luck). Pls help?

11-18-10, 10:41 AM   #2
Ancksunamun
A Murloc Raider
I just noticed something else also. Even quests are doing this. When I am in one zone and the quest location or item is in another zone it points me to the nearest zone entrance / exit instead of the direct path.

I am on a flying mount also.

11-18-10, 12:58 PM   #3
Ancksunamun
A Murloc Raider
Here is a screenshot of the quest tracker sending me WAY off course to get to my quest area.

http://i52.tinypic.com/11j41er.jpg

11-18-10, 01:49 PM   #4
Ancksunamun
A Murloc Raider
Ok I figured it out.

If I goto Carbonite Options and uncheck "enable warehouse" then reload UI afterwards quest routing and waypoint routing doesn't work properly.

Is this a known bug?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Waypoints directing me through zone entrances and not the most direct route.