10-15-10, 01:40 AM   #1
marklew
A Defias Bandit
Arrow No detailed map.

First I would like to thank you for one of the best addons for World of Warcraft. Carbonite is 1 of 2 addons that I must have to play now. The other is my user interface, nUI. OK, here is the issue I'm having. No matter the size the Carbonite map is, I don't get the detail that I normally got when I zoomed in close to the map. I have adjusted the detail scale and the detail area; both adjustments (high or low numbers) made no difference. I am using the beta 4.003 version of carbonite, and have disabled any options within nUI that dealt with the map no matter large or small. I really like having the detail of the original WoW minimap on the full sized carbonite map, which you would see after zooming in (of course depending on the numerical values of the fore mentioned options). I once again wish to thank you for spending the time to update your addon for those of us that do not know how to make addons. If the solution to my map issue requires modifying anything inside the *.lua files I will make the modifications and repost with results.

10-15-10, 03:46 AM   #2
love4stupidppl
A Black Drake

As has been posted in almost 5 other threads, this functionality has been temporarily disabled, it will return as soon as the other more bothersome errors are taken care of.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » No detailed map.