06-07-10, 10:35 AM   #1
GodOfCake
A Defias Bandit
incomplete Quest giver locations

Hello, I started using Carb. about a week ago and was wondering if it was possible to show incomplete quest givers for your current level. What i mean by this is, lets say I am level 68 and I'm in Blades Edge Mountains and i want to know where the quest giver's location is for a quest at that particular level. Pretty much something to point out quests that you haven't gotten/completed for your current level. I'm not sure if the quest data base filters out already completed quests or not.

06-07-10, 06:31 PM   #2
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by GodOfCake View Post
Hello, I started using Carb. about a week ago and was wondering if it was possible to show incomplete quest givers for your current level. What i mean by this is, lets say I am level 68 and I'm in Blades Edge Mountains and i want to know where the quest giver's location is for a quest at that particular level. Pretty much something to point out quests that you haven't gotten/completed for your current level. I'm not sure if the quest data base filters out already completed quests or not.

Click yellow button on Carbonites Quest Tracker list.

06-07-10, 06:55 PM   #3
GodOfCake
A Defias Bandit
I know about that, but that just shows the quest givers. It doesn't tell you if they have a quest or not.(or does it? i could be wrong)

06-08-10, 12:19 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The "Database" tab on the bottom of Carbonite's quest log does, indeed, filter the quests to show quests in your current zone that are not, as yet, completed. Here's a bit more information: undone quests.

06-08-10, 06:43 PM   #5
GodOfCake
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
The "Database" tab on the bottom of Carbonite's quest log does, indeed, filter the quests to show quests in your current zone that are not, as yet, completed. Here's a bit more information: undone quests.
Thanks for the clarification ^.-

06-09-10, 12:05 AM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You're welcome. Sometimes I get it right.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » incomplete Quest giver locations