08-31-09, 04:36 AM   #1
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

Question Dominos question

Is it possible to configure action bars in dominos so that they all disappear when I enter vehicle and only possess bar stays?
Is it possible to make it larger after that and return to normal scale after leaving vehicle?

08-31-09, 05:25 AM   #2
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I dont know about dominos as I use bartender but I can tell you that bartender has the option to hide all other bars except bar one as that becomes the vehicle bar or I just found this out two days ago if you like blizzard's default vehicle bar you can have that pop up and hide all other bars as well. Sorry this isn't the exact answer you are looking for but figured it might help you out.

- Winston Churchill
08-31-09, 06:11 AM   #3
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

Can you say how to make Bartender do that? I will definetly give it a try if it can do that.

EDIT: Found the option. Making it return Blizz vehicle frames were a bit laggy for me, but hiding all other action bars works really well. A pity it can't scale them up, though maybe I could achive that by swapping bar 1 for another with bigger buttons Will try.

Last edited by eomer : 09-01-09 at 04:02 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dominos question