07-20-09, 04:28 PM   #1
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Can someone create...

So, I'm scourging through some mods and It seems no one has created a simple mod that will help to keep track of items (no matter what they are) on your main and alts and even guild banks. I have seen Loot count--not what I want, and various other attempted addons. None do what Arkinventory does.

Now, I use Arkinventory for this purpose only-I like arkinventory, it's ok but it takes up way too much memory for me(over2mb) it has lots of options which is good for ppl that want to utilize them all, but for me I just want a simple stand alone addon that shows what the pictures describe below.

Can someone please create this? I don’t code nor do I want to, but it would'nt seem this would be too difficult to manage given the code is set up already. Heck if I know what I’m talking about here … Anyway, here’s a couple of pictures that show what I’m looking for.

As you can see I have my mouse hovering over Frostweave Cloth and in the tooltip it shows how many are on other toons and it also adds them all up for me, I like that as I'm sure many ppl would.

Again, a stand alone mod with this simple feature would be great. I have looked around and have yet to find one like this.

Thanks for your reply's in advance and possible future work on this mod.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_072009_170632.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	319.3 KB
ID:	3052  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_072009_170647.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	319.3 KB
ID:	3053  
07-20-09, 04:42 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Have you tried BankItems?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...BankItems.html

Or, if you want a "one bag" solution that also has the desired tooltips, check out Bagnon. It comes with Bagnon Forever which also adds the tooltip info.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...59-Bagnon.html
07-20-09, 04:48 PM   #3
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

As for a stand alone yes there is one I know of that all it does is add to the tooltip and last I checked though out of date it still works BagSync. Though if that doesn't work I don't know of another stand alone addon but can recommend two other addons that do the same thing but with more features. Armory or Altoholic add item info to the tooltip. I believe carbonite does but I don't think you want a questing mod either so I wont even bother linking it but if that interests you it can be downloaded here.

Bagsync has one problem it doesn't track items from guild banks but that isn't a huge bother to me since I don't really need to know whats in guild banks for the different guilds my characters may be in.

- Winston Churchill
07-21-09, 08:52 AM   #4
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thanks for the information, BankItems is what I'm looking for. That does the trick just perfectly. Although Bagsync still works, I like BankItems better.

Again, Thanks.
07-23-09, 11:23 AM   #5
Nafe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I like Possessions. It's a pretty clean addon with a scroll-list to display items based on a search string (and if you don't search for anything, displays all items)
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ionsWotLK.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Can someone create...