06-14-09, 11:05 AM   #1
Advert
A Murloc Raider
feature editor selection broken

The feature editor doesn't let me see which types im changing to (I can change them if I guess where I'm clicking, it seems to be drawing the menus behind the main window)

I can click them, but nothing will pop up, but I can change at least the Topleft/etc by clicking somewhere below the text (presumably where the menu should be, I've highlighted the items in red).
I haven't gotten any lua errors for this, but I've gotten two before:
Code:
Interface\AddOns\VFL\DataStructures\Color.lua:119: attempt to index local 'rgb' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------
[string "-- UnitFrame: Lyn:uf_party..."]:45: in function `SetData'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\Windows\Layout_HeaderGrid.lua:178: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\Windows\Layout_HeaderGrid.lua:167>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\Windows\Layout_HeaderGrid.lua:161: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Time.lua:196: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\Time.lua:187>

########## Second error:
RDX: Window <Lyn:Party> caused a paint error.table: 165BBDF8
Identity: Lyn:Party
Path: Lyn:Party
Error
--------
Interface\AddOns\VFL\DataStructures\Color.lua:119: attempt to index local 'rgb' (a nil value)

Extended info:
-----------
nil
This only happens to lyn:uf_party's feature editor.

Thanks in advance for help, and the UI is looking great so far, Dgrimes, although I've mdae a few modifications
06-14-09, 12:05 PM   #2
Dgrimes
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know what is going on there but I'll take a look at the party uf later tonight when I'm off work. I might have acidently deleted or pointed the uf to use a set that doesn't exist in the package. I haven't used the party frame for about a month now.
06-14-09, 02:31 PM   #3
Advert
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Dgrimes View Post
I don't know what is going on there but I'll take a look at the party uf later tonight when I'm off work. I might have acidently deleted or pointed the uf to use a set that doesn't exist in the package. I haven't used the party frame for about a month now.
It might have been caused by my modifications, though a few things seem to be broken in the UI: most of the stuff at the statusbar (friends online is working, at least.)
You've made a reference in a status bar to novos UI (I believe it was a texture) someplace, don't remember where; but i believe it was either in uf_player or uf_party. The set "sort_damage" is missing as well, but wasn't that hard to recreate.

Edit: Fixed it somehow, it seems that I left an old color variable and that caused the problems.

Last edited by Advert : 06-14-09 at 03:56 PM.
06-14-09, 05:40 PM   #4
Dgrimes
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What do you mean by most of the stuff in the bottom status bar are broken? Can you give me an example?

Ok, I think I know what the problem with the bottom status bar is ><. It is due to the fact that the naming scheme changes in the SVN build release and I am running that version at the moment. So the anchoring of the text just need to be fixed >< doh!

Last edited by Dgrimes : 06-14-09 at 05:54 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » feature editor selection broken