06-01-09, 04:49 AM   #1
Zlash
A Kobold Labourer
CC Combo Points fix and more

Hey guys. just when WotLK was released i used to play nonstop on my Rogue during TBC. and during this time my alltime favorite addon must have been CCcombopoints.
i did play wotlk some time, also completed the game during the beta (non Ulduar), anyways i returned but wanted to reroll char. hence the fact that my lower request is for a feraldruid / catform function

Found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mboPoints.html

Now i wonder if there is any1 out there who could make it 3.1 compatible and also as a second nich mke it compatible for druids in catform?

bare with me, im abit rusty on English

Regards

/zlash
06-01-09, 01:48 PM   #2
Waverian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Zlash View Post
Hey guys. just when WotLK was released i used to play nonstop on my Rogue during TBC. and during this time my alltime favorite addon must have been CCcombopoints.
i did play wotlk some time, also completed the game during the beta (non Ulduar), anyways i returned but wanted to reroll char. hence the fact that my lower request is for a feraldruid / catform function

Found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mboPoints.html

Now i wonder if there is any1 out there who could make it 3.1 compatible and also as a second nich mke it compatible for druids in catform?

bare with me, im abit rusty on English

Regards

/zlash
Open ccComboPoints.lua in notepad. Ctrl-G, line 48. Replace

Code:
local cp = GetComboPoints();
with

Code:
local cp = GetComboPoints("player", "target");

and it's working fine for me. I don't have a druid to test it on, but I don't see any code that would explicitly prevent it from working for druids.
06-01-09, 03:02 PM   #3
avngr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I updated this a while ago for myself and have been using it successfully in 3.1. I posted a code snippet in the addons forum previously and forgot about it until I saw your forum post today. I'll upload my version as a patch since it looks like there were also some people having some trouble updating it anyway.

It works with 3.1, catches the higher level Deadly Poison that the original version didn't and it works with druid cat form also.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » CC Combo Points fix and more