03-29-09, 03:46 PM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Question Can't remember names

Used to have a mod that would announce if you were low on mana or health, but I can remember the name of it or if it still exists. Anyone remember?

Also what was the addon that announced your progression on quest objectives while you were in a party?

Thanks very much!

03-29-09, 06:01 PM   #2
Dimpf
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addons like SCT and MSBT, and Power Auras (to name a few of my favorites/most prominent) have the ability to display warnings if you fall below a certain threshold, as well as many other features.
03-29-09, 09:38 PM   #3
Farook
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by WeeBaby View Post
UAlso what was the addon that announced your progression on quest objectives while you were in a party?
tomQuest2 does that (apart from many other things):

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tomQuest2.html
03-31-09, 11:19 PM   #4
EVmaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by WeeBaby View Post
Used to have a mod that would announce if you were low on mana or health, but I can remember the name of it or if it still exists. Anyone remember?

Also what was the addon that announced your progression on quest objectives while you were in a party?

Thanks very much!
To the first, that would probably have been TwoBoxToolkit (though there are quite a few other mods that do it as well), in addition to the mods suggested above, Useful Extras does it as well (in a similar manner to the before said TwoBoxToolkit).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Can't remember names