01-19-09, 12:47 PM   #1
syeren
A Kobold Labourer
Updating Totem addon for WotLK

Hello,

A while ago I used to use an addon named MacTotemTimer(http://www.wowinterface.com/download...otemTimer.html), until WotLK came out, and the addon stopped working.

Now after looking around at the various totem addons, I can't find anything that works as simple as this and can be skinned. I have no interest in my totem addon having 4629469259 'extras' which I won't use, and this appears to be the only addon I can find in my searches which fufils all the criteria I have for a totem addon.

Now I believe that in 3.0.1 you had to assign your totem frame to some frame, however I am pretty clueless as to what to look for (I don't really have much knowledge regarding lua, I can edit some code and that's about it), and the only person I know with a fix (Caith), is far 'too cool' to provide the working version of this addon.

So if anyone could help me update this addon to a working state, or point me in the right directions for what to look for in the code / API changes, it would be appreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Updating Totem addon for WotLK