10-19-08, 08:12 PM   #1
toosurf
A Defias Bandit
Question Mazzle dead? Like Mazzlefier is non functional.

I just reinstalled WoW and, of course, Mazzle. I previously had to make manual changes to the code ( simple info supplied from here, that I now can not find ) to update it for 2.4.

My question is, since the last patch that evidentally added part of the new Expansion is Mazzle now totally borked? When I log in the Mazzlefier does not work at all. I mean like little Mazzle's there waving at me in the window but there is no other information on that screen, the tabs go no where and neither does the next button. So, again is this totally borked and unusable now? I certainly hope not. Mazzle has got to be the best UI for WoW hands down. I'd tried several previously but none compaire to Mazzle.

If I'm missing something, please let me know. I did, of course, download the core and the addon pack. I do need the changes to the code for the update to 2.4 ( still looking for those ). But even with those errors the Mazzlefier still was functional as I recall. Is why I feel like it's now completely borked, sadly.
10-19-08, 08:17 PM   #2
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

You wanna know what to do?
Read.
Search.
Put forth effort into finding the answer.

TLDNR: Yes, Mazzle is borked. No there is no ETA. Yes it is being worked on. Replacement?, use MalUI. It is a full functioning Mazzle without the Mazzifier (Meaning you have to config it yourself if you dont like Mal's WTF's)

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MalaUIWTF.html
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mpilation.html
10-19-08, 08:18 PM   #3
ibnuts
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Um, did you read any of the other posts in this forum? A bunch of people are working on it right now. L2read/search before you post ;sorry, but jeebus.
10-19-08, 08:25 PM   #4
toosurf
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Aygen, thank you for pointing me to Mala but there was no need to be rude. You are assuming that someone who has used bulliten boards since my Commodore Vic 20 about oh 20 years ago doesn't know how to use them? My question was fairly simple and I've been reading through here for a few hours prior to posting. Don't assume things and don't be rude.

But again, you were helpful despite yourself so I do thank you.

Have a great day!

Cheers!
10-19-08, 08:58 PM   #5
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

You're welcome.
10-19-08, 10:55 PM   #6
cowboyathome
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Didn't Mazzle warn against using MalUI because of his code being used in it???
10-19-08, 11:12 PM   #7
Lord_Twilight
A Defias Bandit
Mala got rid of the afflicting mod and looked further in to what Mazzle suggested. Note that he actually did try the mod Mazzle suggested before Mazzle posted but couldn't find the code he needed to modify to get it set up properly at first.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle dead? Like Mazzlefier is non functional.