10-10-08, 10:34 AM   #1
Nikkrillint
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Right chat frame - missing?!

In some way I had moved my spellbook out of the screen so I couldn't move it back again, and couldn't see anything of it! I had to delete the 'WTF' folder and remazzify!
But after I mazzified, my most right chatframe went missing! It's just missing, there's nothing there.

That's how it looks!
How do I get this frame back?
Thanks!
10-10-08, 01:46 PM   #2
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Solution=You need to start with a fresh install. You HAVE to log onto an alt toon first, why?...because the very first toon you set up with Mazzle this happens. Start with an alt or low lvl toon first, go through the questions etc.. Log out and into your main. Answer the questions as normal, this should correct the issue.

Barr
10-10-08, 04:21 PM   #3
Nikkrillint
A Defias Bandit
Alright, thanks alot! One question though
Before doing a completely fresh install, how can I save my keybindings? All my keybindings for all my characters, including those I changed and bound using SpellBinder.
Thanks!

Last edited by Nikkrillint : 10-11-08 at 02:09 AM.
10-10-08, 05:04 PM   #4
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Binding keys are simple enough to do and quick with Bongos, You would spend more time trying to figure how to save instead of just doing a fresh install and re-binding them. At least that's what I would do.
heres a pic of my current set up-from previous pictures I couldn't get the Hitsmode Box2 to show till I did that process.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_101008_190521.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	1965
10-10-08, 07:04 PM   #5
Zeraphicus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I had this exact problem and could not figure out why it was doing this. What I found is I had changed the filters on my chat windows. I reset the filters back normal and it mazzified properly.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Right chat frame - missing?!