10-08-08, 10:16 PM   #1
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mazzle Rogue Layout

I just rolled my first rogue and I'm having an issue with the Mazzle layout...I really like it but when I stealth my backstab option goes away. I looked it up on the site and found a similar thread with warrior and I made sure show empty buttons was checked but it still happens...and also a stupid thing I noticed while posting this...apparently while being away they added a small clock to the minimap and the coords are covering it...how do you get those off each other I've tried dragging them off and nothing doing...thanks in advance
10-09-08, 04:35 AM   #2
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't know about your clock / coords problem, but the button changing is your action bars paging. You have a bar for when your stealthed and a bar for when your unstealthed. Drag your unstealthed moves out onto your bar when you unstealthed, then stealth and drag those moves out.
10-09-08, 06:49 AM   #3
Koa74
A Kobold Labourer
The clock on the minimap is easy. Just go into the Blizzard interface options and turn the clock off. It took me awhile to find for some reason, but it's there.

As far as the missing abilities on your bars, I am having the same issue. It's not actually what Eas is describing. The abilities are on the bars, both stealthed and unstealthed. The problem occurs after I unstealth. I use cheapshot on a mob, then I am missing 2 abilities on my action bar after I unstealth. The abilities are actually there, because I can use the hotkey to activate them. The icon for the ability is just not showing. I hope that makes sense.
10-09-08, 02:52 PM   #4
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ya that's the same prob I'm having, cept backstab hotkey never works and it sucks...
10-09-08, 05:23 PM   #5
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Oh, sorry about that. Thought I was about to be smart there Anyway, that I don't know about, you'll have to wait for someone with more knowledge of Mazzle to come along. Sorry guys!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle Rogue Layout