08-26-08, 10:52 AM   #1
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Leader/Loot Changing/Leaving Group

This is probably a dumb question, but I no longer seem to be able to change my group options. If I am the leader of the group, I can not promote others to leader, and I can not change the loot options to FFA, group loot etc...

When I am not the leader, and want to leave the party I am also not able to.

It use to be that all I had to do was right click on my 3D character for the options window to drop down. Now when I right click on the 3D character nothing happens.

Did I change something by accident?

Please point me in the correct direction.

Thanks,

-Star
08-26-08, 12:05 PM   #2
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you install Clique or some other click-casting mod recently? I've read some things about them screwing up r-click menus. I've heard of people using Clique to explicitly associate r-clicking with the popup menu. You might try that.
08-26-08, 12:10 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Clique comes with Mazzle. And this is in the FAQ if you have further questions or need more immediate answers.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-26-08, 03:12 PM   #4
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Clique was turned off... I have no idea why.

Thanks for the help

-Star

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Leader/Loot Changing/Leaving Group