08-07-08, 07:54 AM   #1
bbbworld
A Defias Bandit
Need help with a few things

Hi all!

Thank you for a great UI. Its nicely set up, and have many features to play around with...

I just need help with a few things.

- What addons controls the Food and pot buttons in lower right hand corner? Mine dissapeared after I changed the chatframe there. The buttons where basicly stuck on the previous chatframe.

- I also lost my trinket buttons somehow, even though I still can access the trinket options in the same spot as usual.

- What addon controls the text size on screen messages like Raidwarning? I can hardly see raidwarnings.

- On my Minimap I have this blackframe that is out of order, how can remove that or put it in place. (Using Bongos2 for actionbars, but can't find the error here)

- I'm addicted to an addon called InventoryOnPar, but the only thing it shows me is a black screen. It means I can't even set it since I can't see any text in the IoP frame. (I know you probably can't help on this one)

Thanks in advance.
BBB
08-08-08, 11:18 AM   #2
Bdro
A Cyclonian
1) Autobar. It is set to dock to that chat window you got rid of.

2) Is the spot there but they're kind of hidden? I think that's a known issue. Right-clicking on one of my trinkets fixes the issue for me, I just have to do it everytime I login.

3) Idk, did you try changing the font size when you Mazzify? There may be an option you can change in the MazzleUI Options that I'm not in the game to check on at this point.

4) Not sure on this one either, but I do know that Mazzle doesn't support Bongos2...Try opening the options for Bongos2, unlocking your bars and see if you can't see what's causing the problem.

5) Yeah I have no idea on that last one.
08-11-08, 11:21 PM   #3
blewstar
A Murloc Raider
Hi all, I too am having problem with question number 1 about the food and pot buttons. I am as well missing that window that I have no idea how I closed it. Believe it serves as HM 2 and 4??

Been tinkering with some settings and hate to have to redo this ui. Rather learn more about it. What do I need to add to restore this window and will this restore the buttons as well?

Thanks
Blewstar
08-12-08, 07:20 AM   #4
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by blewstar View Post
Hi all, I too am having problem with question number 1 about the food and pot buttons. I am as well missing that window that I have no idea how I closed it. Believe it serves as HM 2 and 4??

Been tinkering with some settings and hate to have to redo this ui. Rather learn more about it. What do I need to add to restore this window and will this restore the buttons as well?

Thanks
Blewstar
If you didn't do anything to actively close it, a remazzify of Look And Feel may fix it. I know for a while there was a known bug where that window was hidden for the very first toon mazzified on an acct. It might be worth trying.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need help with a few things