07-17-08, 12:09 PM   #1
Onel
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Zul UI Remix Remix

Since it's been a few months since Inactive updated his UI, Zul UI Remix, I've begun uploading my modifications to it in a package cleverly entitled, Zul UI Remix Remix.

At this point the install isn't very streamlined like some mods and the .lua files inside the ZIP could probably stand to be cleaned up before being packaged for the site.

If anyone is interested, however, I could use some help sorting out AddOns that can be removed and/or replaced to get some of the bloat of the UI down. If you like what you see here and think you could give me some valuable input to make this pretty decent-looking UI even better, I'd appreciate it.

I'm aiming for version 0.1.0 of the UI to be the "less bloat" release. I'm aiming to get the memory usage down at least 10mb by then ... we'll see if it's possible!

One drawback is UI version 0.0.5 features QuestHelper 0.48 that has a known memory leak problem. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Click this link, and thanks for your support!
Zul UI Remix Remix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_070708_210757.jpg (280.4 KB, 638 views)
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_071008_161228.jpg (268.0 KB, 534 views)
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_071708_095409.jpg (225.9 KB, 565 views)

Last edited by Onel : 07-17-08 at 12:12 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Zul UI Remix Remix