03-28-08, 01:08 PM   #1
taeylor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is there any kind of way to do this in Mazzle?

:::EDIT::: Apparently SCT does most of it and has a full range of options. Sorry for the feature req. Guess I haven't spent enough time playing with the Mazzle UI Options to learn everything.

Hey guys,

I got my Mazzle setup and working for 2.4 for the most part. I know you guys have been working on an update for 2.4 for Mazzle (and doing an awesome job at that I really commend you all on your hard work), I was curious if you guys might have a way of adding a feature into Mazzle or telling me how to setup a feature like it that is already added. Or point me somewhere where I can add this to my setup.

When I'm in combat sometimes, I can't tell if a PVPer is on me all of the time. For instance:

I am a rogue fighting a mob and a Hunter is standing at range shooting me down. My UI is blinking red because I am fighting the mob, but I have no idea there is a hunter behind me because I am inside of a building and he is outside of the building.

I watch my health /mob health more than my combat text. I usually go over my combat text AFTER a fight.

Is there a way to make it to where you can call out if a PVPer is attacking you over a normal mob? I am not sure if it would work or not as I do not know the coding aspect of the game, but if it is possible it would be a great addition. Something that maybe displays a big red line of text in the middle of your screen that says:

SoandSo is attacking you
or Soandso is casting arcane shot on you
or Soandso is targetting you be ready (may be hard to do as you have to target them first to see if they are targeting you, but it might be possible?)

This kind of information would be absolutely benefitial I think to anyone. Being aware of your surroundings at all times is not always possible during combat. And yes I play in third person

Anyways, if there is something like that out there already I'd love to know, if not, if there is a way to add it, that'd be really awesome.

Last edited by taeylor : 03-29-08 at 02:38 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Is there any kind of way to do this in Mazzle?