02-17-08, 11:52 PM   #1
Valanya
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Red face Minor Clique Suggestion

I must say that I love this addon so much that trying to play without it is murder (when I was first experiencing issues in the original version of the 2.4 PTR, I almost cried).

I also like the ability to use custom macros; on my paladin, this allows me to use the Clique I know and love, while still maximizing her healing by switching out the Librams based on the heal I'm using.

There's only one minor thing I'd like to see; an option to put in a "title" of some sort for the custom macros. I have 4 different ranks of Holy Light bound through Clique for various reasons, and they're all custom macros to switch librams, as well. I therefore have 4 entries in Clique (all with different keybindings, of course) that say "/cast [target=mouseo" next to the same icon (since I choose the Holy Light icon to help at least a little bit to differentiate).

I'd really love to simply be able to type in a "title" of some sort that states, for example, HL4 for my Holy Light(Rank 4) binding.

This is in no way game or mod breaking, just a minor annoyance. Figured it never hurts to ask
02-18-08, 04:31 AM   #2
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Valanya View Post
I also like the ability to use custom macros; on my paladin, this allows me to use the Clique I know and love, while still maximizing her healing by switching out the Librams based on the heal I'm using.

There's only one minor thing I'd like to see; an option to put in a "title" of some sort for the custom macros. I have 4 different ranks of Holy Light bound through Clique for various reasons, and they're all custom macros to switch librams, as well. I therefore have 4 entries in Clique (all with different keybindings, of course) that say "/cast [target=mouseo" next to the same icon (since I choose the Holy Light icon to help at least a little bit to differentiate).

I'd really love to simply be able to type in a "title" of some sort that states, for example, HL4 for my Holy Light(Rank 4) binding.

This is in no way game or mod breaking, just a minor annoyance. Figured it never hurts to ask
I'll take a look at this next time I need to alter the mod for a patch (likely 2.4). It shouldn't be difficult to add. Thanks. Would you mind posting this on the google code page for Clique? Thanks.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Minor Clique Suggestion