01-22-08, 07:26 PM   #1
That one guy
An Aku'mai Servant

Druid/Bartender help =S (new problem)

Ok, so ive been searching, and people have been having different problems for different reasons. No, i do not have Theorycraft, i just checked, yes i do have Dr. Damage.

My pages dont even switch between forms. Someone please help :[

-That one guy
01-22-08, 07:49 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Do you have paging enabled on your bar, and is it set to page to the correct bars (or any bars) for your forms?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-22-08, 08:11 PM   #3
That one guy
An Aku'mai Servant

Yes, its enabled, and thank you for being a forum god :] i took a screenshot, sorry if you cant see much though. I can see just fine.

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n...rrent=help.jpg

Just incase you cant see, its asking me about the forms, but all of them are grayed out.

-That one guy
01-22-08, 08:36 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I can't see what level you are, but did you just learn Bear Form? BT3 only knows what forms you have when it starts up. Try relogging or reloading your UI. If that fails, try wiping the BT3 saved variables in your WTF folder.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-22-08, 08:40 PM   #5
That one guy
An Aku'mai Servant

Correct, i actually just got it today (lev 10) Ill try reloading and update you later.

Edit: WOOOT! it worked. Thank you so much Seerah. Where would we be without you? I have relogged many times, but for some reason you worked your magic and there it goes! :] this is for you Seerah:

Last edited by That one guy : 01-22-08 at 08:53 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Druid/Bartender help =S (new problem)