11-19-07, 03:41 AM   #1
painegiver
A Kobold Labourer
Mazzle Is not working for me

MazzleUI isnt working for me. The in-game installation tool isnt starting up for me if you have any suggestions please post answers

Thanks
Painegiver
11-19-07, 09:19 AM   #2
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by painegiver
MazzleUI isnt working for me. The in-game installation tool isnt starting up for me if you have any suggestions please post answers

Thanks
Painegiver
Sorry, you'll have to give me more than that.... are you getting errors? What steps have you taken so far? Are you using my Addon Pack with Mazzle's Core file AND my fix file? Tell me where you are starting from as far as previous Interface and WTF folders, and who's steps you are using in installing MazzleUI.
11-19-07, 09:57 AM   #3
Heartwork
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This happened to me also, deselecting/uncheck SmartBuff did the trick for new character, might work for old characters aswell.
11-19-07, 10:10 AM   #4
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Heartwork
This happened to me also, deselecting/uncheck SmartBuff did the trick for new character, might work for old characters aswell.
Could deleting your old SmartBuff SVs fix this maybe?
11-19-07, 11:01 AM   #5
Heartwork
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Someone would have to try that out, I made a new Toon alt and it wouldn't Mazzify, so I read that if you have Smartbuff unchecked it would work, and it did.

BTW - Cartographer in the MazzleUI is also way out of date , Broesel keeps putting up the same files as before, it still says Out of date ,even if you update with WAU.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle Is not working for me