11-17-07, 12:30 PM   #1
hildahealth
Premium Member
Premium Member
Prat and Clearfont2

Is there a way to use Clearfont2 fonts within Prat (i.e. want to use a particular clearfont font in the chat window)? If so, where do you put font folders? thanks !
11-17-07, 01:07 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
ClearFont2 registers its fonts with SharedMediaLib, so you already do have access to them in Prat.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-17-07, 01:54 PM   #3
hildahealth
Premium Member
Premium Member
Seerah - thanks for the response. I just realized that I am using Clearfont2d (Mazzle download) and was wondering if the same thing applies here, or do I need to add Clearfont2 as well? I have seen some of the fonts you have in your UI and really like them - I just don't know how to apply them with my setup. Actually, I really like your UI period, which is what started me on this quest to begin with - I am just not quite ready to forego Mazzle in its entirety as I am quite new at this. Thanks again.
11-17-07, 04:05 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can install ClearFont2 with MazzleUI, just make sure you disable ClearFont2d.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Prat and Clearfont2