09-27-07, 01:41 AM   #1
Hellarion
A Black Drake

Chronometer and Antagonist

anyone else having problems with Chronometer and/or Antagonist? Since 2.2 i've decided to just be "friends" with my mazzleui so i switched to something a lil easier for me to manage. I downloaded chronometer and antagonist from files.wowace and they worked pretty good for a run but after logging out then back in just to make sure everything was stable they both quit working or chronometers anchor would be off the screen so i couldn't drag or antag would only have 1 or 2 anchors..but most of the time they just wouldn't work at all....any ideas?

also when i mouse over my ag unit frames i get one of those xml errors. only happens when i log on

...also can anyone recommend a good .lua editor. i have notepad++ but just want some imput is theres something better while i have ur attention

Last edited by Hellarion : 09-27-07 at 02:18 AM.
09-27-07, 03:44 AM   #2
IceD
A Cyclonian
UltraEdit; ultraedit.com
09-27-07, 08:07 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
<3 Notepad++

But anyway... Make sure you're using the most up-to-date versions of your mods and libraries from files.wowace.com. Some fixes have been posted there but not on release sites yet. Some authors don't post on release sites - in that case you need to remember that some mods you get from wowace are beta or even alpha.

Anyway, I'm not having any issues with my Chronometer... Though I did see a couple other people on the wowace forums with that issue. See if it has been updated (I haven't checked since last night). Do you get any errors?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-27-07, 11:05 AM   #4
Hellarion
A Black Drake

ehh i updated via WAU and reinstalled with it..no good
manually did it from files.wowace and nothing. but its cool i'm just goin to use NECB for now and give it about a week then try again. only like 2 days after patch so i don't expect everything to work right off the bat...patience is a virtue

OO and i'm loving Notepad++..spent about 12 hours messing with different .lua and .xml readers and such...def the best one ive used. now to just learn a bit more about code and i'm good to go..oo and need new photoshop ultraedit was pretty nice too

Last edited by Hellarion : 09-27-07 at 11:28 AM.
10-22-07, 02:18 PM   #5
SymbioticGenius
A Defias Bandit
Unfortunately I am still having this problem, any fixes possibly?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Chronometer and Antagonist