That's freakin awesome!!1!11 1 11.11%
Eh, it's alright. 4 44.44%
I'm not feelin it. 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

08-15-07, 12:01 PM   #1
gimmeyepublins
A Defias Bandit
WoW Hip-Hop

Well. my group CDB (Carolina Durrty Boyz) are getting ready to do a new track dedicated to WOW. The beat is mad entirely out of sounds from the world of warcraft. EVERY SOUND!!!. not one part of this song is not in WoW including the drums and vocals. We have posted the unfinished beat on our page looking for some input. So if you have time plz check it out and while your there if you like it invite us as friends.

http://www.myspace.com/carolinadurrtyboyz

The song is called Grinding Rep xxMadnessxx ( at least it will be )

I understand that hip-hop isn't everyone's thing but please take into consideration that others do already like it (about 500 so far including the previews that we had up before the beat was finished) but please be open minded. I realize that in no matter what you do you will be hated on at some point, especially hip-hop. If you have anything negative other than a polite "I don't like it." etc. keep it to yourself. no one wants to hear little kids yapping. With that in mind, check out it and let us know what you think!
08-15-07, 12:07 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not feelin' it..may be I don't like rap, or it sounded a little to..hmm..technoy(i think thats the word I'm looking for). It's not horrible though. GJ for a first try (I think).

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
08-15-07, 12:23 PM   #3
gimmeyepublins
A Defias Bandit
thanx man i appreciate it. i was going for a grunge grimey feel when i made the beat but we're going to make more melodic ones for the fans that do like hip-hop and wow. maybe the tavern song with a chill drum line on it? who knows... its open game. this is just for fun you know? can't make it big off a WoW rap its more for amusement. thanx for the kidn and honest review =D
08-16-07, 02:58 AM   #4
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
:S.

Kinda strange. But it sounds ok.

08-17-07, 12:39 AM   #5
gimmeyepublins
A Defias Bandit
THANX 4 UR OPINION!

We're considering putting vocals on it. We are getting a lot of positve feedback on it I'd say about 70% of the feedback we are getting is positive or indifferent with a couple requests for lyrics. I'm the procucer of it and I will more than likely be the rapper on it.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » WoW Hip-Hop