07-21-07, 05:38 PM   #1
Redmercy
A Murloc Raider
just installed and got a couple simple quest.

Hey, I just installed this WONDERFUL UI. Very nice job, I love it, just gotta get used to some of the add-ons in there but VERY nice job, im still shocked on how well it organizes everything at the start. Anyway, i got a couple simple questions.

1) Where are the co-ords? When I open the map (cartographer) it aint showing coords. Do i need to manually put in an addon for that?
2) When you join a party, the members screen (in the center bottom, just above your main action bars and everything) is blank, like it shows the HP and everthing but doesnt show the character him/herself, do i have to acutally see the character close up before it shows it?

Thats all the questions i got so far, if i got nemore ill post them here. thx in advance.
07-21-07, 06:37 PM   #2
cattuss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I will try to answer but I am not too sure if I will be correct:-

1) The co-ords should be at the bottom of the map page! Sometimes I struggle to see them due to terrain but they are there by default! If the map is to large on your screen then maybe then try rescaling the map to see if the co-ords are there at the bottom.

2) Yeah that is the case, I think it is a proximity based thing, well it is in my case anyway! There may be an option to have them all the time in the efficiency modes though I am not overly sure!
07-21-07, 07:00 PM   #3
Redmercy
A Murloc Raider
ok ty for the response, but i got 1 more question, when u get mail where is the icon that lets you know u got mail waiting for you? cause one of my auction house things sold and it told me on the top of my screen but there was no icon indicating that I have mail waitin for me. thx again.
07-21-07, 07:20 PM   #4
cattuss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

normally the Mailfu icon is at the top right of the screen. a little envelope with 0/0 0/1 etc..

So as you got the message I am assuming that the addon is working! However if the mail symbol is not there then use niagra (top left of fubar) and find the option for mail settings and configure Mailfu from there!

Hope this helps
07-21-07, 10:34 PM   #5
Redmercy
A Murloc Raider
alright thx for ur help!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » just installed and got a couple simple quest.