07-07-07, 02:58 AM   #1
mythnlegend
A Kobold Labourer
Disappearing textures in windowed mode

Its definitely a superb UI, but I usually have WoW playing in windowed mode so I can use MSN, etc. If I try to use windowed mode with Mazzle, then the lower part of the screen goes black, hiding alot of the interface. I'm pretty computer illiterate, so theres probably an easy way to fix this. Please help with suggestions if u can. Thanks.
07-07-07, 07:10 AM   #2
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by mythnlegend
Its definitely a superb UI, but I usually have WoW playing in windowed mode so I can use MSN, etc. If I try to use windowed mode with Mazzle, then the lower part of the screen goes black, hiding alot of the interface. I'm pretty computer illiterate, so theres probably an easy way to fix this. Please help with suggestions if u can. Thanks.
I've always played in full screened windowed mode using MazzleUI and have no problems at all. Did you choose windowed mode AFTER you Mazzified? I always set my resolution and windowed mode BEFORE I Mazzify. Perhaps you can try that?
07-07-07, 03:40 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's a Blizzard bug with custom textures on macs and some windows systems/setups.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-07-07, 04:24 PM   #4
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by mythnlegend
i too got this exact thing when switching from full to window mode but all you have to do is reload the screen and it works fine after that(least it did for me).i just typed /rl and when it came back it was perfect

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Disappearing textures in windowed mode