07-06-07, 03:36 AM   #1
Nomard
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
A few things i need help with.

1. Is it possible to change the clock to 24h format, if so how?

2. For some reason i cannot find nametoggle_FU anymore, what should i reasonably do?

3. Party pets are right above the partymembers. In the old version they where on the right-hand side of the screen. As it is now they are overlapping target debuffs and such. Is there any way to move them to their old position?
07-06-07, 04:56 AM   #2
stec
A Cliff Giant
1. yes read the ingame Faq it tells you there.

2. Name toggle_fu should be there it wasnt taken out in version 1.1 on my fubar its 3 from the top right corner.

3. im pretty positve you can thru discord unit frames, click the M then go down to unit frames then discord unit frames.
07-06-07, 07:07 AM   #3
Nomard
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by stec
1. yes read the ingame Faq it tells you there.

2. Name toggle_fu should be there it wasnt taken out in version 1.1 on my fubar its 3 from the top right corner.

3. im pretty positve you can thru discord unit frames, click the M then go down to unit frames then discord unit frames.
Thank you for your reply Stec, but...

The first question was cause i cant seem to find where to do it, afterall MazzleUI is quite large and so is the ingame FAQ.

The second one, i might should have clariefied a little more. Nametoggle_FU was initially in my Fu bar, but after the first raid i was in it for some strange reason just dissappeared and i canīt seem to restore it...

Lastly, i am quite familiar with DUF, so technically i know how to move them, i am just wondering if there is some kind of option to move them between presetted positions?
07-06-07, 09:12 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
1. We all read through the FAQ If you really want to, you could view the FAQ that's here on the forums and do a search for it.

2. Right-click on an empty spot on your FuBar and find it in the menu - make sure it's checked off.

3. nope, no presets
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » A few things i need help with.