03-31-08, 10:32 PM   #1
Daxxzod
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
Guild Bank request

Well I have a request or would like to put this idea out there. When the guild bank was introduced I pulled all 6 of my lvl 70 alts out of the raid guild i was in and made an alt guild of my own. I now have all 6 tabs in the bank and they're filled beyond imagine. I play all 7 of my toons equally as much and am very alt dependent. I guess you could say it is my imaginary family. I needed the space the guild bank had to offer and it also eliminated the use of mailing all kinds of crap from toon to toon daily. I see these bank mods that let you see your stuff in the banks of all your toons but what about guild bank?

Or would that be too hard because of privacy and ranks within guilds? I mean each bank must have an ID so maybe there is an argument that would allow us to see into our various banks. And I know I'm not the only one who took advantage of the guild bank like that. It would be a great tool for me since I'm terribly organized but not perfect and have a bad memory.
04-02-08, 04:32 PM   #2
Crippe13
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Possessions Will let you see/sort everything your characters have in one easy to use window... It's coomand line opened ( /poss) so you need to key bind or macro it for ease of use.

There's also Armory that stores the paper dolls and all inventory/quests/skills/ etc for your characters.

I actually use both- Armory when I want to see the paper doll or something character specific, and Possessions when I'm trying to find which char has an item, or how many of an item I have total.
04-02-08, 05:30 PM   #3
robthedude
Don't Panic

MobileVault is what you're looking for, i think (download)

04-03-08, 08:49 AM   #4
Graknal
A Defias Bandit
Bank Items tracks all your characters and their gbank. It also adds to the item tooltip how many of that item your characters have in mail, bank, and bags. you can check gear and mailbox from the mod too.
04-03-08, 04:30 PM   #5
Daxxzod
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
Thank you for those suggestions.

Now I have another idea for a mod. I sorta like some of my buttons in various spots on my UI, not just the fubar. Some buttons are more useful floating about. But I thought it would be need to make a dial type compartment for them. I use detachedminibuttons. I've seen button bags and that button frame but i wouldn't want them all showing. Maul's button from TrinityBars and cryolysis2 gave me the idea of having a dial of any shape: round, oval, triangle, diamond, etc. that the user could change like a skin and when clicked it would reveal all your buttons. I've been wanting to learn how to code mods for WoW and perhaps this is where i should start. A button mod would probably be the simplest mod to start with.
04-04-08, 12:36 AM   #6
Crippe13
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Daxxzod View Post
A button mod would probably be the simplest mod to start with.
For just detached button bars that you can move/resize/change amount of buttons take a look at Bartender3

For a sphere button mod take a look at Sphere on the 2nd page.

Both of these addons have different modes for buttons as well as placement options etc...
04-04-08, 05:01 AM   #7
Thaoky
An Aku'mai Servant
You can also check my recently released first addon :

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=8533

It has support for multiple guild banks. One of my guildies has done the same as you and really likes the functionality
04-04-08, 08:58 AM   #8
Daxxzod
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
WOW Thaoky that's exactly what i'm looking for. I read everything it does. I downloaded it, haven't used it since I haven't been in the game yet but one request I would prolly have is for quests. Add function to see existing quests of all the toons. All 9 of my toons are on the same server Earthen Ring and 7 are all 70 excluding my mule and new hunter. They're all at points where they pretty much just have group quests and rarely people want to group. But when they do I pounce on it but sometimes i miss out cuz i can't find the toon with that particular quest. My memory isn't good anymore. I'm using several mods that supposed to do that but don't really function very well. Since you have been so thorough might as well add that and it would be in 1 mod, i think people would like that even more that are altaholics.
04-07-08, 01:23 AM   #9
Thaoky
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Daxxzod View Post
WOW Thaoky that's exactly what i'm looking for. I read everything it does. I downloaded it, haven't used it since I haven't been in the game yet but one request I would prolly have is for quests. Add function to see existing quests of all the toons. All 9 of my toons are on the same server Earthen Ring and 7 are all 70 excluding my mule and new hunter. They're all at points where they pretty much just have group quests and rarely people want to group. But when they do I pounce on it but sometimes i miss out cuz i can't find the toon with that particular quest. My memory isn't good anymore. I'm using several mods that supposed to do that but don't really function very well. Since you have been so thorough might as well add that and it would be in 1 mod, i think people would like that even more that are altaholics.
I intend to do something about this, but the todolist is getting long, so I can't say when this will happen.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild Bank request