03-31-15, 05:01 PM   #1
CrushBug
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite vs. TomTom

I have always had both Carbonite and TomTom installed. Since this last major update to Carbonite, TomTom completely fails. Any /way commands, and arrows loaded all throw errors in TomTom. The problem is that with Carbonite disabled TomTom works perfectly fine. Anything you could do to make these two excellent add ons work together would be apprecaited.

I like a bunch of the features in Carbonite that only exist there, but I like some of the TomTom specific features, just as the location box and the map overlay coordinates.
04-01-15, 10:17 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You got lucky, before, with Carbonite and TomTom working at the same time.
Replaces (these may conflict with Carbonite features)
Quest Helper
TomTom
(Direct quote taken from the "Carbonite - FAQ". I put the bolding in. )
You can get the same (approximate) use from Carbonite with the "Enable TomTom Emulation" option enabled. Enable it, or disable it, on the "Tracking HUD" page of Carbonite's options. "/way" has worked with Carbonite for quite a while now, and you can even use it to go to a point in another zone. "/way <zone> <coordinates>" is what you must type in chat to go to a location in another zone.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-01-15 at 02:09 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Carbonite vs. TomTom