05-30-15, 01:44 PM   #1
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

Carbonite Arrow missing or stuck

I have 2 accounts & I'm having issues seemingly random scattering across both with commonly shared zones, level ranges & the settings between the toons with arrow issues & the ones without arrow issues.
1st) Some toons have No HUD Arrow & I have enabled, reloaded etc...
2nd) Some toons have the Arrow stuck almost entirely off of the top edge of my screen & nothing I have tried has enabled me to move the arrow
3rd) Of the toons that have the arrow, whether stuck or not, some have no text box behind it to indicate where it is directing me to go & other toons still have a text box

At this point I am just going to do a clean reinstall of Carbonite & see where it takes me, but I thought I'd mention this here in case someone else has had the same issues & found an alternate fix.
05-30-15, 03:01 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't forget to delete (or rename) your "SavedVariables" files if you're doing a complete reinstall. They can be found at:
Path to your WoW folder\WTF\Account\ACCOUNT NAME\SavedVariables\
Bear in mind that doing this will completely reset everything, on every character, back to default. Your Carbonite will look and act like it was just installed for the first time on all of your characters.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Carbonite Arrow missing or stuck