Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-18-06, 02:20 PM   #1
Joker5
A Murloc Raider
Visor/VisorGUI Help

I installed visor and visorgui yesterday and started to play around. A couple of things i noticed that I don't understand. Using VisorGUI my goal was to modofy the placement and size of the CT_MOD style player buffs. I could only seem to select each buff separately, not the group of buffs as a whole unit. Is there a way to select the whole group of buffs, seen and unseen, and modify them en masse?

Another issue came up as i was trying to move BuffButton2 (i think it was 2 anyway) and it disappeared completely. /rl couldn't bring it back, nor could restarting the game. The only way I found to get it back was to disable Visor. Can it move offscreen? Under a textue? I only Nudged it by 20 or so, it should have been in a predictable place. A related issue is how do i call that item (BuffButton2) via text in the GUI when it's not visible? I tried 'BuffButton2' (without the quotes) but as soon as i tried to manipulate it, it changed by itself to BuffButton1 and moved that instead.

I'd also like to be able to move the ToolTip, but the GRAB feature doesn't seem to work with that. How do i call that one out?

Thanks in advance.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Visor/VisorGUI Help