Having some serious trouble with Carbonite. It worked almost all day, then I logged in and it was gone. I checked Addons in the Interface and the Quest Module had vanished. Luckily I had a 3 day-old back up that I could take the Interface folder from. I deleted the current Interface folder and pasted the older one and it worked--carbonite came back as it should be. Then, I updated some of my add-ons via Curse Client and Carbonite crapped out again. I don't know what's going one but it's a bit frustrating. I'm afraid to update anything now since it seems any updates I do cause the quest module and map to vanish.