04-27-10, 10:05 AM   #1
help137
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Contact Us e-mail rejected, twice?

I've now used the Contact Us link here on WowInterface twice, approximately a week apart. Both times I've gotten a permanent Delivery Failure back with the reason "Message Rejected". The original mails were plain text, no attachments, no html code, etc. Both went to the [email protected] address (according to the failure notice, since I used the form here on wowinterface, I could not see the original sending). The failure notices came from [email protected]. I am not using gmail, so I'm assuming that the staff here is... Anyone have any suggestions on getting around this?

-A
04-27-10, 10:31 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Tested the form and it worked fine for me. We've been getting mail from it all week. Yes we use gmail business apps http://www.google.com/a . The failure notice will include some codes as to why google rejected your email. It may be anything from a failed rDNS on your email domain to a message it thinks is spam. The failed notice should tell you.

Otherwise you can always send us a PM.
04-27-10, 11:00 AM   #3
help137
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
PM sent with failure notice.

-A

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Contact Us e-mail rejected, twice?