09-05-11, 08:14 PM   #1
gomisensei
A Defias Bandit
Quest progress bar

I'm trying to find out which addon (of my many many installed) is blocking the blizzard ui for quest completion timer bar is some quests, such as "Someone set us up the pumpkin bomb: in hillsbrad, and the thrall/aggra questline from the firelands content... Even just figuring out the NAME of the bar would help.
09-05-11, 09:14 PM   #2
help137
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This probably isn't what you want to hear, but the only way I can think of is to start turning them off one by one until the problem goes away.

-A

Originally Posted by gomisensei View Post
I'm trying to find out which addon (of my many many installed) is blocking the blizzard ui for quest completion timer bar is some quests, such as "Someone set us up the pumpkin bomb: in hillsbrad, and the thrall/aggra questline from the firelands content... Even just figuring out the NAME of the bar would help.
09-06-11, 03:21 AM   #3
Learza
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you use PitBull? If yes look in the HideBlizzard module for I think it's called Alternative or Blizzard Powerbar and uncheck that and it should show again, or enable the alt. Powerbar on your unitframes(should be under Indenticators).

There are probably some other UF mods that block that aswell but PitBulls the only one where I know how to get rid of the problem.
Only other thing I can say for sure is that it isn't StUF if you happen to use those.

You can either post a full list of your addons here and wait for someone to say "Hey that's easy disable XXX" or you can disable half of your addons see if it's still blocked. If not disable half of the remaining addons and so on until you found your culprit.

Hope I could help.

Last edited by Learza : 09-06-11 at 03:31 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Quest progress bar