11-19-07, 06:30 PM   #1
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
Not another 2.3 problem question (Seriously)

My Mazzle UI is working splendid after a little tweaking after 2.3...my question is a little diff and hopefully someone can answer it...I created some characters and some I deleted. On my character view screen and on my item rack on the side when I mouseover a weapon or piece or armor it shows my name + other characters I may have just made and deleted who have had the item/weapon/armor...how do I reset that so it just shows my current char and not a bunch of deleted chars as owning the item/weapon/armor? If that doesn't make any sense I'll SS for better clarification...PS I've tried Aloft, Tiny Tip and Item Rack with nothing...
11-19-07, 07:31 PM   #2
Pocalypse
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
A mod called Sanity does that, you should have an icon for it on your fubar.
11-19-07, 07:34 PM   #3
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
Sweet let me check it out thanks for the response
11-19-07, 08:51 PM   #4
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You'll also want to go into your WTF\Accounts\<Username>\<Realm Name> folder and delete the folders for those deleted characters. No, this will not solve the problem with Sanity because it uses a global SV so that you can see it from character to character, but it will fix problems for if you make another character with the same name. If you make another character with the same name, it'll attempt to use the same settings as previous, and in many cases use bad data. Like if you had a hunter named Irhunter and delete it, and make a new one name Irhunter but it's a priest (shut up, work with me here... it's been a long day -.-) it'll still use the old settings, including trying to load hunter mods like KingOfTheJungle (though that mod should be smart enough to do a class detection).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Not another 2.3 problem question (Seriously)