11-24-07, 01:39 AM   #1
Shadowbeh2
A Defias Bandit
ok some one fix this.

since the 2.3 patch, i've still havent gotten mazzle to work for me.

ive tried every single patch/fix there is to download.

so if some one can please give me a working file or a REAL fix, that would be quite uber.
11-24-07, 04:43 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
DeTard's Fix, Addon and Patch Files are as close to an official fix as we are going to get. Mazzle has even repackaged Mazzle UI as a smaller core file so that the DeTard files get along nicely. Are you trying to fix an existing installation or are you trying from scratch. If you are working with an existing installation, I would highly recommend, backing up your existing installation, and then starting over with a fresh installation following the instructions DeTard has layed out.
11-24-07, 11:57 AM   #3
Shadowbeh2
A Defias Bandit
i finally got it fixed.

but it seems with this, my FPS i very low. but it was fine back before the 2.3 patch when i was running mazzle.

any suggestions.
11-26-07, 02:08 AM   #4
sorcerous
An Aku'mai Servant

buy more ram.

Can't afford more ram(lol?)? Then I would suggest simply going through all of the Addons in MazzleOptions and disabling the ones which you are DEFINITELY not using and are unlikely to be using soon. Just make sure you read the little entries Mazzlefizz made about each addon so you know what it does, if you cant figure out what it does then DO NOT TURN IT OFF!!!!!

Last edited by sorcerous : 11-26-07 at 02:58 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ok some one fix this.