07-27-19, 07:42 PM   #1
Moosetrax
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Friends Frame Textures Question

I am creating a set of graphics for an interface for Classic WoW and am running into trouble with the IgnoreFrame portion of the FriendsFrame.

Does anyone know of a way to find out what textures are being used in the lower half of the IgnoreFrame? It doesn't appear to be IgnoreFrame-BotRight.blp and Ignoreframe-BotLeft.blp, because replacing those two files does nothing in game.

Or, does anyone know what textures I should be using for the lower half of the ignore frame?

Thanks for the help!
07-27-19, 09:39 PM   #2
Moosetrax
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Alright, so I figured it out... For whatever reason Blizzard put multiple files in the FriendsFrame folder for the files in question, the afore mentioned IgnoreFrame-BotLeft.blp/IgnoreFrame-BotRight.blp which evidentally don't do anything and then UI-IgnoreFrame-BotLeft.blp/UI-IgnoreFrame-BotRight.blp. The later pair are what actually gets used by the game.

Was driving me crazy... maybe this will save someone else the headache of trying to figure it out.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Graphics Help » Friends Frame Textures Question