04-08-08, 11:28 PM   #1
Microdia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Few Current Issues

Not sure if there is a way to fix these things till a patch but here goes.

I was working rather efficiently till today when I decided to update a few things. I installed the new TopScoreFu and it worked, but my nquestlog vanished. So I updated that and lightheaded, they work. I mazzified and all hell broke loose.

I'm a warlock and I use shardace and the autobar (I think that's the thing that puts my potions and food on it) more than any other part of the UI. Since I mazzified, the shardace buttons have moved, and I honestly have no clue how to move them back to where they should be. On top of all that, now there is two windows, where the other two windows use to be pre 2.4 in the bottom right, they are labeled combat log. They are too big, and the nameplate for the windows covers my autobar and my trinket menu. They are bound together it seems, cause if I close the chat windows by either the trinket menu or the autonbar, it also closes them BOTH. The tooltip from mouseover is now pinned to the bottom right as well, and it's different than it use to be. Not to mention ever since I did all this everytime I reload ui that stupid fatality noise goes off.

Help!!
04-09-08, 12:29 AM   #2
DanielCoffey
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
TinyTip is broken at the moment - you'll need to revert to an older version (say strip out the version in DeTard's fix pack). You might want to make sure that you didn't update Autobar either. The new Autobar isn't Mazzified.

While some of your issues are described in the big sticky post, some sound different - perhaps you could post a screenshot of the affected area in there.
04-09-08, 03:26 AM   #3
Microdia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've spent hours messing with everything, and short of smashing my head thru a wall I've got it 90% back to usable for me. I need a few things tho...

Can anyone please tell me how to move the shardace and smartbuff buttons back to where they should be overtop my autobar on the bottom right please? And my tooltip when mousing over spells use to be on the far left middle of my screen, and had more info in it, like mob level etc. Now it's in the bottom right and tells me next to nothing.

Edit: I also noticed my chat is disappearing after a while, not sure how to make sure the window always keeps chat in it no matter how long it's there.
04-09-08, 03:51 AM   #4
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by DanielCoffey View Post
TinyTip is broken at the moment - you'll need to revert to an older version
You just have to find the right version of it. There is a problem with the version of TinyTip that is downloaded using the WAU. If you grab the newest version off of WoWI, things will work fine. Just set the anchoring to "LEFT" and all will be well. Not sure if this version will work with the Mazzifier (haven't done the fixes for that yet).

TinyTip v1.4.12
04-09-08, 04:14 AM   #5
Microdia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
EDIT: I'm not posting this stuff in the bugfix thread cause it's just my lack of UI knowhow to fix this stuff. here is what I still need to figure out.

How to revert ShardAce buttons back to their spot above autobar.
How to revert SmartBuff button back to it's spot over autobar.
What Addon I unknowingling nuked that tells me when I mouseover a recipe if it's a drop or vendor bought item, and what recipes that item is used in.
How to make chat not fade or disappear in the chat window, to stay there no matter how long it's idle like it did before.

Thanks in advance to all those helping!

Last edited by Microdia : 04-09-08 at 06:46 PM.
04-09-08, 06:46 PM   #6
Microdia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
^^ anyone please?
04-09-08, 07:21 PM   #7
flaviu tomuta
A Murloc Raider

i tried to get mazzle ui for like 4 times and it does not mazzify for me i don't kmo why i like it but i can't get it so i got something else.I did everything i was supposed to but still nothing.
Sry mazzle i like ur UI but doesn't work for me

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Few Current Issues