11-15-07, 04:54 AM   #1
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MazzleUI 1.15 Core

To simplify the release of patches by users and the updating of the constituent add-ons now that I don't play WoW, I've posted a reduced version of MazzleUI 1.1, which I'll call MazzleUI 1.115 Core. The main difference is that most third-party add-ons, which were quite out of date, have been removed. The download consists of the fonts folder, the four MazzleUI add-ons, the various MazzleUI skins, the modified version of Bongos and the modified version of GfxToggle.
  1. Extract the "Interface" folder from the MazzleUI 1.1 Core zip file into your World of Warcraft directory. This step starts you with the basic MazzleUI files.

2. Extract the files from a MazzleUI compatible compilation, such as the one found here into your World of Warcraft/Interface/Add-Ons folder. This step gives you the latest add-ons.

You should then be able to proceed with the installation normally.

Note: On a Macintosh, when you drag one folder on top of another folder, it will delete the old one and replace it with the new one. Be aware of this if it asks you to overwrite.

Note: The main download on the MazzleUI download page is the new core version.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 05-31-08 at 06:05 AM.
11-15-07, 07:46 AM   #2
Flamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up Thx Mazz

Good to see u drop in and THX for remembering us WOW Nuts who still play
11-15-07, 10:16 AM   #3
Cian
A Murloc Raider
Where is the 1.11 Core zip at? Don't see it posted anywhere.

Never mind found it.

Last edited by Cian : 11-15-07 at 10:19 AM.
11-15-07, 11:07 AM   #4
ArxUmbra
A Defias Bandit
Well I can't find it. Where is it?
11-15-07, 11:10 AM   #5
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-MazzleUI.html
11-15-07, 11:11 AM   #6
ArxUmbra
A Defias Bandit
Thanks a lot.
11-15-07, 12:41 PM   #7
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

Unhappy I cant get to mazzify

Hi... Ive done the steps for the new installation, but when I try to mazzify im getting a fatality sound and nothing happens
11-15-07, 06:59 PM   #8
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Please note that the instructions in Mazzle's post say to follow the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. Many of us are used to following the UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS by now, as that's all that was needed in the past. There are two different sets of instructions (INSTALLATION and UPGRADE). Please make sure you're following the right set of instructions.
11-15-07, 07:49 PM   #9
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by joypunk
Please note that the instructions in Mazzle's post say to follow the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. Many of us are used to following the UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS by now, as that's all that was needed in the past. There are two different sets of instructions (INSTALLATION and UPGRADE). Please make sure you're following the right set of instructions.
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I think the above could be used for both the upgrade or the clean install. You just need to substitute those three steps for the corresponding step of copying the interface folder from the zip to your WoW directory.
11-15-07, 11:40 PM   #10
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

this may be the wrong thread but, because of its increasing use is there anyway Omen threat meter could be implemented to go with KTM. Like make it a choice in the mazzify process?
11-16-07, 09:22 AM   #11
Cagari
A Murloc Raider
I did a compleat reistall of Mazzle and acording to these instruktions and now all my totem cooldown aswell as my shock effect are all on top of eachother at just bellow the middle of the screen.

Just noticed that also the Duration on the buffs MOBs use also are in that stack of bars.

Last edited by Cagari : 11-16-07 at 09:32 AM.
11-16-07, 09:43 AM   #12
Qhu
A Kobold Labourer
I'm attempting ot try and make this UI fit a 1680x1050 widescreen. Mazzle would you be willing to give me a hand on the data information that is needed to change it so that the UI won't be distorted.
11-16-07, 11:12 AM   #13
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
To who's instructions? Mine? If you are using my instructions and my Addon Pack, please go get the new version I put up last night. It fixes the problem with Chronometer and Antagonist.
11-16-07, 11:42 AM   #14
konstantine7
A Murloc Raider
Awesome! Everything worked perfect! I just have one problem, I can't get the font size to be Mr Magoo anymore? I select it but it still stays small
11-16-07, 01:12 PM   #15
Scarredangel
A Murloc Raider
quick question

Mazzy uses an addon that sells all grey items when you go to a vendor...does anyone know the name of that add on?
11-16-07, 02:49 PM   #16
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Scarredangel
Mazzy uses an addon that sells all grey items when you go to a vendor...does anyone know the name of that add on?
Fubar_GarbageFu
11-16-07, 02:50 PM   #17
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by konstantine7
Awesome! Everything worked perfect! I just have one problem, I can't get the font size to be Mr Magoo anymore? I select it but it still stays small
It worked perfectly with problems? O.o lol

I haven't tried Mr Magoo myself but you aren't the only one to have this problem I think. I'll try it myself tonight, as well as sitting about 10 feet from my monitor afterwards if it works. (yeesh, old people.... )
11-17-07, 09:11 AM   #18
Marcail
A Kobold Labourer
Mr. Magoo

Originally Posted by konstantine7
Is it just the chat window text that is too small, or is it all of the text that is too small?

If it is just the chat window text you can change the font size manually from the Prat add-on. To get there, right click on a blank space on your Fu-Bar and find the Prat addon. There is a font size option where you can change the font size of all of the chat texts.
11-17-07, 09:48 AM   #19
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Qhu
I'm attempting ot try and make this UI fit a 1680x1050 widescreen. Mazzle would you be willing to give me a hand on the data information that is needed to change it so that the UI won't be distorted.
Qhu - MazzleUI already works on 1680x1050. It's the 1.6 aspect ratio.
11-18-07, 09:33 PM   #20
navas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've done all the steps about 10 times in the last 24 hours and I still can't get past the mazzifing process. The fricken little gnome just won't finish the spell.

I've been reading through the posts and honestly I'm lost. Can someone suggest something pleeeesssee?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.11 Core